Tuesday 25 June 2013

Groos - design from Rotterdam


I stepped by new concept store GROOS last week. Happily I live not so far away from it so it was really time to have a look.  If you will visit Rotterdam , it's just few minutes from Central Station. Here you can have a small bite of design scene from Rotterdam. All products in the store are designed by people leaving in Rotterdam and now on display in this hip new place. In this concept store you will find design, art, clothes, books and music. Definitely great place to find unique gift and not standard object. I really like the atmosphere of the shop and displaying objects by colors. Do you like the idea of having a store supporting local designers? I do!  I hope it will be not only attractive for tourist visiting Rotterdam, but also will be supported by local customers.