Friday 27 January 2012

Rafa-kids behind the scene - photo shoot 



I have really tough week behind me. I'm so happy its friday! 
Wednesday we did our first photo shoot. It cost me a lot of preparation and sleepless nights …..but at the end we have also had a lot of fun!  Especially when the kids just took it over. Making a photo shoot with kids its a challenge! Believe me! The space was beautiful, the light also ….our furniture were nice models too - didn't need to much make up ;-) I'm so glad is over! ;-) I think I will not make any photos coming weeks…I really have enough of looking through a camera lens! Now it is time for the website and the rest of preparations. 
So please keep still your fingers crossed. 
If you wish to stay updated please sign here for our newsletter


I wish you all a good weekend.