Tuesday 27 September 2011

Places - Woonbeurs Amsterdam and Studioditte


 New fabrics patterns from Tas-ka are "coming soon"  
You can see on the photo...... first taste ;-)

This week I went to see the Woonbeurs in Amsterdam. It is a Dutch fair for interior lovers. Not really children design orientated, what I found a bit pity. Many established brands (even IKEA ;-0!) Just few new, and fresh designs.  I enjoyed the most the stand by vt wonnen magazine. The green/grey pallet of colors and patterns is really talking to me right know. The Tas-ka stand was for me the most original arranged around construction from bunk beds. They exhibited already known designs, but this time they have a stand together with Snurk and Keecie.   

I have actually spotted something for children room decoration! 
"Studioditte", run by Marieke Dirks, Natasja Heesbeen and Endry van Zwam are having really nice, and consequent design line, for the small ones. Wall paper and paper decoration, are having simple and nice design patterns and colors. studioditte.nl